Managed Services Strategy Survivor—The fun continued as three of the industry’s top managed services consultants, Rayanne Buchianico, Allen Edwards, and Shawn Walsh, fielded tough questions about the M&A strategy and more that today’s MSPs need to survive in a changing market. A good time was had by all, even the ones who got voted off the island! A great way to wrap up a great day.
“The ChannelPro SMB Forum content lineup covering the latest trends, technologies, and solutions to help MSPs and their customers achieve business success has been enthusiastically embraced by attendees all year, and our Mid-Atlantic event was no exception,” says Rich Freeman, executive editor of The ChannelPro Network. “Our presenters consistently deliver the information channel pros need, with a lot of fun thrown in to make the day interactive and engaging.”
Attendees also voted to award vendor sponsors in the following categories:
- Best Cloud Solution: CaaB and Egnyte (tie)
- Best Hardware Solution: Dell
- Best New Solution: Pia
- Most Innovative Solution: Pia and Redstor (tie)
- Best Partner Community: Datto
- Best Software Solution: ThreatLocker
- Best Revenue Booster: Gradient MSP
- Best Add-on Product: Breach Secure Now, ConnectMeVoice, Egnyte (tie)
- Best On-Stage Presentation: Huntress
- Best Expo Hall Presentation (Gold and above): ThreatLocker
- Best Expo Hall Presentation (Silver): Redstor
- Best Distributor: Pax8
- Best Product/Tech Support: Datto
- ROI Lightning Round Winner: Redstor
- Best Vendor Participation: 7 Figure MSP
- Best in Show: Redstor
Thanks to our Titanium sponsor Dell Technologies/Dell Expert Network; Diamond sponsor Gradient MSP; Platinum sponsors Fortinet and RapidFire Tools; Sapphire sponsor Datto; Premier Gold Sponsor Huntress; and Gold sponsors Acronis, AppRiver, Axcient, CaaB, ConnectMeVoice, Cytracom, Egnyte, Ingram Micro, Pax8, PC Matic, Quickpass, Sophos, and ThreatLocker.
And thanks to our Silver sponsors 1WorldSync ChannelOnline, 7 Figure MSP, The ASCII Group, audIT, AvePoint, Barracuda MSP, Breach Secure Now, CompTIA, Cyolo, Dark Cubed, Devolutions, Hornetsecurity, MSP360, Nextiva, Nodeware, Ooma, Perimeter 81, Pia, QNAP, Redstor, Seagate Technology, TD SYNNEX, TitanHQ, US Signal, Wildix, and Zorus.
Next up on the ChannelPro SMB Forum tour is November 2-3 in the Los Angeles area. To register, go here.
And don’t miss ChannelPro’s two upcoming live virtual events:
- Business Management Online Summit: Cracking the Growth Code on October 11. To register, go here.
- Cybersecurity Online Summit: Smart Security on December 7. To register, go here
For more information on all ChannelPro events, go to ChannelProEvents.com.