Sure, you haven’t been swarmed by hordes of rabid raccoons yet, people, but give it time. 2020 isn’t over yet. While you wait, listen in as Matt, Rich, and guest host Lawrence Cruciana, of Corporate Information Technologies, discuss Intel’s new partner program, SkyKick’s new cloud management solution, Datto’s new IPO, and SolarWinds MSP’s likely forthcoming IPO. Then stick around for an incisive discussion of security best practices for the “new different” we’re living in with Tim Brown, vice president of security at SolarWinds.
And yes, we mean new different, not new normal. There’s nothing normal about this year. Just ask the next rabid raccoon you see.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 164
Title: Rabid Raccoons
File size: 49.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Lawrence Cruciana, President, Corporate Information Technologies
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Unified Intel Partner Program to Debut in January
- SkyKick Launches Automated Cloud Administration Solution
- SolarWinds MSP Discusses IPOs, Integrations, and Customer Success Investments
- Datto Goes Public. What Comes Next?
- Matt's Lawrence's Museum Pick: Vintage oscilloscope
- Matt's Tech Pick: Lenovo Yoga 9i
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead