Stuck at home these days? Matt, Rich, and guest host Dave Sobel, a former MSP and vendor exec who is now host of the Business of Tech podcast, have some stimulating infotainment for you about Ingram Micro’s new coronavirus-inspired finance programs, D&H’s behind-the-scenes efforts to help channel pros triage urgent client needs, and some interesting new security software and printers from HP.
Then comes a thought-provoking conversation about the developing effort in Louisiana to regulate MSPs and MSSPs and what it portends for the industry as a whole, and a guest interview with attorney Bradley Gross about important legal issues to consider as you help your clients cope with the COVID-19 crisis.
As for the steak and valium, you’ve earned both by now, but they’re actually meant for the neighbor’s dog. You’ll understand why after you listen.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 139
Title: Steak and Valium
File size: 47.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Dave Sobel, Host of the Business of Tech podcast
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Ingram Micro Adds Financing Programs for Partners Weathering Coronavirus Cash Flow Challenges
- D&H Hustling to Connect Resellers with Suppliers
- HP Announces Advanced Security Solutions for SMBs
- HP Unveils High-Capacity, Low-Cost Laser Printers for “Micro-Businesses”
- Dave Sobel's interview with Louisana Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin
- Contact information for Bradley Gross
- Matt's Museum Pick: Nintendo Power Glove
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead