CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Nimble Software Systems, Inc. today announced Ximble, a suite of cloud based workforce optimization applications for small and medium size businesses. Ximble is an evolution of the company’s NimbleSchedule platform, which is used by more than 50,000 users in 30 countries. The expanded platform introduces advanced features such as Geo-fencing and photoClock, a time tracking feature that prevents “buddy clocking.”
“Ximble is a beautifully designed, easy to use, cost-effective, comprehensive, scheduling and time tracking software solution,” said Sasha Poljak, Nimble Software CEO. “It utilizes the latest technology to assist managers everywhere to remove the guesswork out of staff time management. Ximble is designed to increase productivity and service levels by scheduling the best performing employees at the right time. It frees up time for business owners and shift managers and meets the ever-changing demands of HR departments within organizations.”
“Our launch of Ximble is a culmination of hard work and close collaboration with our customers,” said Peter Swaniker, founder and CTO of Nimble Software Systems. “It’s easy to use and integrates advanced scheduling, time tracking and team communication within one single platform in multiple languages to serve our global markets. We focused on creating a tool that empowers employees and provides management with controls and analytics required to best optimize their workforce, across multiple devices with real-time data at their fingertips.”
Ximble’s cloud based employee scheduling and time tracking platform seamlessly integrates with the leading payroll, HR, accounting and POS systems. The suite includes ximbleChat, an advanced in-app staff communication and collaboration tool as well as new features including Geo-fencing, photoClock and the ability to schedule for remote workplaces relevant to the service and event companies. Ximble is ideally suited for services, retail, restaurant, sub-acute healthcare and education industry verticals.
- Use the latest technology to evolve staff scheduling into a simple, automated process
- Create a more reliable workforce with better visibility, transparency and shift notifications
- Set up schedules once and manage from one dashboard, in any location with real-time data
- Quickly view, manage and approve time off and shift swaps in real time
- Track and get better visibility on time and attendance for staff – even if they work across multiple locations
- Fill scheduling gaps and inform staff and management via alerts and approvals all from one platform on any device
- Easily integrate with payroll, accounting or HR systems
- Works with most POS systems through Epson OmniLinkÆ smart printers
- Communicate key information and messages to staff from one platform
- Available in multiple languages
About Nimble Software Systems
NimbleSchedule and Ximble are brands of Nimble Software Systems, Inc. and offer intuitive, web-based employee scheduling and time & attendance that help companies streamline and automate their workforce operations. For more information about the company’s products, please visit: www.ximble.com. You may also connect with Ximble on Facebook (facebook.com/ximble) and Twitter (twitter.com/ximbleapp).