Revolabs’s FLX wireless conference phone has been tested and verified to operate with IBM Sametime software. Designed for small and mid-sized conference rooms, the Revolabs FLX phone integrates with IBM Sametime to deliver audio quality for companies of all sizes.
IBM Sametime delivers unified communication and collaboration services to its users in real-time, allowing businesses to improve productivity. Users can plug the Revolabs FLX wireless conference phone directly into their computers for boosted audio performance at the desktop or in the conference room. Features include:
- Setup of conference calls
- Audio interface with virtually any major brand of video conferencing equipment
- Bridging callers without Internt access
- Wireless operation
- High-quality wideband audio
- 128-bit encryption
- Bluetooth support
- Support for analog and IP
- Available with a variety of microphone types
For more information, visit www.revolabs.com.