When Rich gets his hands on an interesting story, he’s like a man possessed. No, really, you’ll see what we mean a little ways into this week’s episode, which features a guest hosting appearance by Josh Weiss, president and virtual CIO of L.A. Creative Technologies, plus an interview with the consistently fascinating David Friend, president and CEO of cloud storage innovator Wasabi Technologies.
You’ll also hear what your three hosts have to say about where ConnectWise is in its onboarding of Continuum one year after acquiring that company, a new cloud management solution from Linksys, and some new laptops from Lenovo. All that plus Rich’s head spinning around 360 degrees. You won’t want to miss it!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 162
Title: The ExorRich
File size: 60.0 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Josh Weiss, President and Virtual CIO, L.A. Creative Technologies
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Linksys Announces Cloud-Native Edition of Wi-Fi Access Point Management Platform
- ConnectWise COO Says Integration, Consistency, and Growth Are All Up Ahead
- Lenovo Announces First Foldable PC and Lightest ThinkPad Ever
- Lenovo Expands ThinkBook Laptop Line and Introduces Videoconferencing-Friendly Display
- ChannelPro Taking Nominations for the 2nd Annual Peer of the Year Award
- Wasabi: Fast, Cheap, and Growing Out of Control
- Matt's Museum Pick: NETGEAR HD 1000
- Matt's Tech Pick: Roku Ultra
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead