Cybersecurity. It’s delicious, nutritious, and a big part of this week’s episode, in which Matt, Rich, and guest host Luis Alvarez, of Alvarez Technology Group, discuss the security-heavy news from this week’s ConnectWise IT Nation Explore event and the two new security products from Huntress Labs, plus Axcient’s unified BDR solution and Pulseway’s stand-alone patch management system.
Then they explore the rise of managed IT as an essential service, during the coronavirus pandemic and beyond, and dive into the enormous market for cloud-based “modern workplace” solutions encompassing virtual desktops, online storage, backup, and more with JD Helms of NetApp. It’s everything you need for a healthy breakfast!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 151
Title: Eight Essential Vitamins
File size: 49.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Luis Alvarez, President and CEO, Alavarez Technology Group
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Announces SaaS Security Solution and Vulnerability Scanning Tool
- ConnectWise Introduces MSP-Specific Cybersecurity Framework and Security Partner Community
- Axcient Launches Unified BDR Solution
- Huntress Labs Expands Security Solution into Multi-Solution Platform
- Pulseway Launches Stand-Alone Patch Management Tool
- SolarWinds MSP to Partners: “You Have Become Essential”
- Veeam Sees Promise in the Coronavirus-Fueled Shift to Cloud Computing
- NetApp Buys Cloud Desktop Vendor CloudJumper
- NetApp Cloud Central