Broadcore, which provides hosted unified communications and business VoIP solutions, has added to its menu of cloud-based services with video bridging. A step beyond video conferencing, video bridging enables users to connect with and view multiple people simultaneously.
Some key features and benefits of Broadcore’s video bridging are:
- Reduced travel expenses – Connect multiple people in various locations as if under one roof, without the large travel costs.
- Increased effectiveness of meetings and calls – Get the most out of your meetings and communicate more meaningfully with the ability to see and hear user expressions, gestures, and more.
- Easy to use – Users can make voice or video calls from the same device with the touch of a button.
- Sound quality – Video conference bridge is HD audio for all calls, not just the video calls.
- Security – Meetings are secure. Access codes and passwords are required for all video bridge calls.
- No expensive hardware – Just like all Broadcore services, there is no hardware to buy. The video conference bridge is hosted.
- Right-sized – Like the voice only conference bridge, Broadcore offers an unlimited service. Customers choose the appropriate meeting size and can then talk all day, everyday.
For more information regarding Broadcore video bridging service, visit the company’s Web site.
To learn more about unified communication, visit ChannelPro’s UC Playbook.