- Cloud Security Plus: Improves visibility into public clouds; simplifies security auditing
- Download Cloud Security Plus at http://ow.ly/bgIe308MIHf
- More at RSA: Star Wars drones for high scores in Hack Attack, security-based VR game
- Visit ManageEngine at RSA Conference 2017 in South Expo, Booth S2439
February 08, 2017 09:15 AM Eastern Standard Time
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced the launch of Cloud Security Plus, its log analysis and auditing solution for multi-cloud environments. Available immediately, Cloud Security Plus empowers enterprises to bolster public cloud security by collecting, monitoring and analyzing log information from both the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments and presenting that information in a single console.
ManageEngine will exhibit Cloud Security Plus along with the rest of its IT management and security portfolio at RSA Conference 2017 being held in San Francisco, February 13-17, 2017. Attendees who visit the company in Booth S2439, South Expo, will also have a chance to win a Star Wars drone by playing Hack Attack, the company’s IT security-themed, virtual reality game.
Cloud Security Plus: Multi-Cloud Security from a Single, Web-Based Console
Log management plays an integral role in an enterprise’s security strategy. However, logging in the public cloud is a challenge as access and controls are limited by the cloud providers. The complexity increases as organizations choose different providers for their IaaS and PaaS needs.
“The native cloud log management tools do not support multiple public cloud platforms. With these tools, extracting information for specific security needs is highly difficult,” said Manikandan Thiagarajan, director of product management at ManageEngine. “Cloud Security Plus eases this task. It allows enterprises to centralize multi-cloud log data, provides exhaustive reports that present key insights, and offers the option to build custom reports and alert profiles.”
Cloud Security Plus gathers log information from both the Microsoft Azure and AWS platforms and enables security administrators to easily keep track of activities happening at different layers. Highlights of this new solution include:
- Comprehensive cloud log management: Collects, analyzes, archives, and performs search operations on log data from Microsoft Azure and AWS public cloud platforms.
- Track user activities: Offers predefined reports that give in-depth information on critical IAM and user activities, security group and permission changes, and user login details.
- Audit change activities: Tracks changes happening to critical resources including network security groups, Azure storage accounts, AWS WAF, AWS EBS and more.
- Monitor business-critical applications: Ensures business continuity by monitoring critical applications such as the Azure SQL database and other databases hosted on AWS RDS, with detailed reports on all database activities.
- Get key insights from critical resources on AWS: Provides out-of-the-box reports that give exhaustive information on activities happening on Amazon AWS S3, ELB, web application firewalls, and EC2 instances.
- Perform log searches: Lets administrators perform forensic analysis and back track security events with an intuitive log search engine and advanced search options.
- Get instant notifications: Provides administrators real-time email or SMS alerts about unusual activities, web attacks, anomalous trends and other security threats.
Hack Attack Game: IT Security + Virtual Reality = Star Wars Drone (possibility)
At RSA Conference 2017, visitors to the ManageEngine booth will have a chance to win a Star Wars drone by playing Hack Attack, an IT security-themed virtual reality game. Each day, the attendee with the highest score will win a drone.
In Hack Attack, the player is a sysadmin whose network is under siege from relentless security threats and attacks, embodied by futuristic bots that fly, crawl and storm the network from all directions. The sysadmin must eliminate these enemies by shooting them and utilizing ManageEngine product power-ups.
Register to play Hack Attack at RSA at http://ow.ly/fSHi308JA4O. The web version of the game will debut soon.
Pricing and Availability
Cloud Security Plus is available now and is licensed based on the number of cloud accounts added for monitoring. The pricing starts at $495 for a single cloud account. Add-ons, starting at $95, are available for monitoring additional cloud data sources. For more information about Cloud Security Plus, visit https://www.manageengine.com/cloud-security/index.html.
About Cloud Security Plus
Cloud Security Plus is a web-based cloud platform log management solution that collects, analyzes, monitors and archives log data from resources and applications hosted on multi-cloud providers, including Microsoft Azure and AWS. It provides detailed, predefined reports and out-of-the-box alert profiles that help enterprises conduct security audits, meet regulatory compliance requirements and troubleshoot operational tasks with ease.
ManageEngine delivers the real-time IT management tools that empower IT teams to meet organizational needs for real-time services and support. Worldwide, established and emerging enterprises — including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 — rely on ManageEngine products to ensure the optimal performance of their critical IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corporation with offices worldwide, including the United States, India, Singapore, Japan and China. For more information, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter @ManageEngine.
ManageEngine is a trademark of Zoho Corporation. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Dottie O’Rourke, 650-344-1260