Is there a cash bath in Datto’s near future? Matt, Rich, and guest host Dave Sobel from the Business of Tech podcast discuss that prospect, plus an all-new partner program from HP, a new cloud assessment solution from RapidFire Tools, and a new “human risk analytics” feature from Bitdefender, not to mention a new MSP regulation in Louisiana with industry-shaking implications and must-read advice on avoiding a lawsuit from managed services expert Mike Semel.
Need more? You’ll get an insider’s take on the coronavirus-era hardware market from Lenovo exec Sanjeev Menon and a look at a computer game from Dave’s tech museum that’s only slightly younger than Pong. You’re on your own if you wish to enjoy it all while soaking in $20s.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 153
Title: Swimming in $20 Bills
File size: 68.5 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Dave Sobel, Host of the Business of Tech podcast
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dave Sobel's website
- HP Introduces All-New Global Partner Program
- RapidFire Tools Adds Microsoft Cloud Assessment Tool to Network Detective
- Bitdefender Adds “Human Risk Analytics” to GravityZone Endpoint Security Platform
- Datto Files for IPO
- Dave Sobel on Louisiana's New MSP Law
- MSP Sued! Are You Ready?
- Matt's Dave's Museum Pick: Telegames Pinball Breakaway
- Matt's Tech Pick: Alienware M15 R3
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead