Thermaltake, a manufacturer of computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has released the Commander FT Touch Screen Fan Controller, calling it the world’s largest 5.5-inch touch screen fan controller. The Commander FT allows users to monitor and control the fan speed and system temperature of five fans at the same time. Features of the fan controller include:
- Auto and Manual Mode - Auto mode is intelligently tuned to automatically adjust all fans based on thermal sensor temperature readings. Manual mode is customizable, allowing individual fan speed adjustments; user settings will be recorded and maintained even after reboot.
- Performance and Silent Mode - The performance mode automatically adjusts all fans to its fastest speed and to provide the ultimate airflow.
- Intuitive Fan Speed Slider - offers complete fan control through a user-friendly interface.
- Channel Selector - The Commander FT supports up to five independent fans, with each channel delivering up to 10W to drive all types of fan efficiently. Tap from "1" to "5" on the central fan display to adjust fan speeds independently.
- Thermal Monitoring - Help users keep an eye on the temperature, displays selected fan speed (RPM) data. Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit, according to preferences. Additionally, the embedded temperature alarm can be set.
The Commander FT comes with all necessary cables to connect up to five fans with a standard 3-pin or PWM connector. For more details on the Thermaltake Commander FT, visit the product page.