My Digital Shield (MDS), a provider of Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) for small businesses, has unveiled several updates and new offerings to its channel partner program. The MDS partner program is designed to empower value-added resellers (VARs), solution providers, and managed service providers (MSPs) to increase their customer reach and find new revenue opportunities for growth by adding SECaaS to their product portfolios. New updates to the partner program will increase monthly revenue share percentages for partners and equip them with additional tools to help sell MDS to its small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customer base.
The updated MDS partner program includes:
- Simplified partner program levels – New partners will now automatically join the program as Silver Partners earning 25 percent continuous revenue share. Subsequent levels include the Gold level where partners earn 35 percent in revenue share and the Certified level that earns 45 percent in revenue share.
- Co-branded shieldtest.com – The option for partners to co-brand with shieldtest.com, MDS’ free comprehensive security test, and add their URL, logo, and other contact information for co-branding. This co-branded test will also provide partners with direct leads from anyone who signs up for the test.
- Partner portal update – An update of the MDS Cloud-Manager to version 2.5 includes various visual and performance enhancements.
- Partner training program – Partner training is now offeredand required of all partners at the certified partner level.
- Sales and technical training – Skill-based training is now available to partners at all levels as part of the on-boarding process.
- Partner revenue datasheets – Automatically co-branded customer datasheets with information about MDS are now available for partners to provide to customers.
To learn more about the MDS Partner Program, visit http://www.mydigitalshield.com/partnerprogram/.