Corsair, a supplier of high-performance gaming hardware, has released the Corsair Strafe RGB Silent mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Silent key switches.
Rather than using rubber O-rings or other quick-fix external fittings to reduce key noise, the Strafe RGB Silent uses a noise dampening system integrated into each key, reducing key bottoming-out and spring-back noise. The result is a keyboard that offers the precision and feel of German-engineered Cherry MX mechanical key switches, but 30 percent quieter than other mechanical gaming keyboards, according to the company.
Other features of the Corsair Strafe RGB Silent Mechanical Keyboard include:
- Multi-color backlighting - RGB lighting technology provides multi-color backlighting for nearly unlimited lighting customization, effects, and personalization
- Fully programmable keys - Reassign and create any key combo
- CUE Link software - Allows lighting patterns to sync between the keyboard and the user’s Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset
- USB pass-through port – Enables the connection of a mouse, gaming headset, or phone to a PC
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest - Provides the comfort for marathon gaming sessions
- FPS/MOBA keycap sets - Textured and contoured keycaps
- Gaming grade circuitry – 100 percent anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB
- Easy-access multimedia controls – For on-the-fly audio adjustments
The Strafe RGB Silent Mechancical Keyboard (MSRP: $159.99) is now available exclusively from Best Buy.