Comodo Cybersecurity, a global leader in threat intelligence and malware cyber defense, announced the worldwide rollout of the Comodo Cybersecurity Partner Program. The new program responds to the growing need for trusted security partners for SMEs/SMBs faced with mounting breach costs, claim denials by cybersecurity insurers and frustration at the continued ineffectiveness of their currently installed solutions.
The Comodo Cybersecurity Partner Program enables qualified channel partners to seize this business opportunity and address their clients’ cybersecurity needs with fully supported, enterprise-class cybersecurity solutions that have proven effective at preventing zero-day attacks and rendering malware ineffective.
Partners will also benefit from these advantages:
- Exceptional margins
- A commitment by Comodo Cybersecurity to drive 100% of sales through channel partners
- Strong product differentiation
- A comprehensive solution that addresses all SMB clients’ cybersecurity needs
- Well qualified channel partners can also benefit from white-label service opportunities
Rebecca Myrick, VP of worldwide channel strategy, sales and operations at Comodo Cybersecurity, tells channel partners that “Comodo will seek to become the most trusted partner for protecting organizations from the increasing threat of cyber breaches. Modern security is beyond the capability of many mid-market and SMB customers. Comodo, together with our partners, is committed to providing complete security solutions to these customers.”
Comodo has a strong partner track record, having successfully created the world’s leading channel for digital certificate authorities, spun out in 2017 as Comodo CA (now Sectigo). The company’s latest channel efforts are focused on the fast-growing cybersecurity business opportunity.
The program also offers:
- Defined program tiers and mutual responsibilities: Authorized channel partners are protected by online deal registration to protect qualified accounts and agreements that provide different levels with attractive margins, benefits, and incentives commensurate with their investments
- Sales and support enablement: Online training and certification programs, new and co-branded sales and marketing program materials, evaluation products, guided demos, and joint lead generation programs help kickstart and sustain the go-to-market strategy
- Pre-packaged and customizable professional services: 24x7 partner technical portal supports interactive sales and marketing communications
For the new program, Comodo Cybersecurity seeks top-tier IT channel partners that have strong networking, security expertise, sales and service resources, as well as established regional coverage and industry specialization.