A stellar lineup of channel pros and industry experts helped ChannelPro close out its 2021 event schedule with the Managed Services and Cloud Solutions Online Summit on December 8. The virtual day-long summit featured a variety of content from leading-edge IT solution providers designed to help attendees build and grow cloud and managed service practices and address current trends and opportunities. The event also featured a virtual expo hall and live chat with vendor sponsors.
“ChannelPro’s last event of the year really dug into timely issues IT business owners are facing as 2021 winds down and 2022 looms—securing a hybrid workforce, recruiting skilled employees, maximizing management tools, and the future of managed services,” said Rich Freeman, ChannelPro executive editor. “Our panelists, all top channel pros themselves, sent attendees back to their own businesses with plenty of tips to implement immediately.”
Educational sessions included:
- Thriving in Post-Endpoint Managed Services – The MSP of yesterday specialized in devices. Channel pros Josh Weiss (pictured) and Dave Sobel shared insights on where the MSP of tomorrow must excel.
- Peer to Peer: Recruiting and Retention Pro Tips – IT business owners Ed Correia, Zac Cramer, and Joanna Mirov provided advice on how and where to find good employees in a tight market, plus keep them motivated and onboard after they’re hired.
- Hybrid Workforce, Secure Cloud – Industry veterans and security pros Joy Belinda Beland, Joshua Liberman, and Ian Thornton-Trump discussed best practices for securing workers who split time between home and the office.
- Tool Tips: Getting Maximum Value from Managed Services Tools – Rayanne Buchianico and David Wilkeson, two of the industry’s top experts, offered sound advice on how MSPs can get more done with their RMM, PSA, and other tools.
- Customer Experience Mastery – Meeting managed service client expectations goes beyond prompt, professional service these days. Channel pros Juan Fernandez and Erica Martinez-Rose (pictured) presented on how great client interactions lead to loyalty and profit.
“In a year full of great ChannelPro events, the Managed Services and Cloud Solutions Online Summit capped 2021 on a high note,” said Michael Siggins, ChannelPro president and publisher. “We are grateful to all attendees, panelists, and sponsors for their support and enthusiasm, and we look forward to presenting more top-notch events in 2022.”
The ChannelProManaged Services and Cloud Solutions Online Summit concluded with attendees voting to honor vendor sponsors with the following awards:
- Best in Show – Acronis
- Most Innovative Solution – Huntress
- Best Partner Community – Datto
- Best Revenue Booster – Dell Expert Network
Many thanks to our Titanium sponsor Dell Technologies/Dell Expert Network; Premier Gold Sponsor Huntress; Gold sponsors Acronis, Datto, Egnyte, Field Effect, Sophos, Splashtop, and Webroot/Carbonite; and Bronze sponsor Cytracom.
Be sure to join ChannelPro for the kickoff to the 2022 ChannelPro SMB Forum series of in-person regional events on March 9 in Newark, N.J.
And don’t miss ChannelPro’s Cybersecurity Online Summit on April 6, 2022.
For information on all events, go to events.channelpronetwork.com.