Though Matt and Rich don’t know exactly what wobblypop is, they both have a strong hunch they’d enjoy it, thanks to input on the topic from this week’s returning guest host, Scott Beck, of BeckTek. Scott’s a Datto partner, so he has plenty of thoughts to share during an in-depth look at this week’s DattoCon event, what was announced there, and how the channel pros in attendance reacted.
Scott’s also a security-first MSP, so he has plenty to contribute during an informative conversation with Matt Brennan, SonicWall’s North American channel chief, about the surprisingly less than totally depressing state of the security landscape per SonicWall’s latest cyber threat report. Cheers!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 239
Title: Over a Wobblypop
File size: 70.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Scott Beck, President, BeckTek
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Has Investments, Not Cuts, Coming After Datto Purchase
- Optimism and Wariness Among Datto Partners as DattoCon 2022 Concludes
- Kaseya Finalizing Post-Purchase Integration with Datto
- Datto Has EDR, Managed SOC, and SASE Solutions Arriving Soon
- Mid-Year Update to the SonicWall 2022 Cyber Threat Report
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead