Fear not, channel pros. Matt and Rich will protect you from nosey little talking paper clip icons. And with help from returning guest host Angel Rojas, of DataCorps Technology Solutions, they’ll also discuss Kaseya closing its acquisition of Datto, the new, possibly breakthrough RMM solution Kaseya says it has coming later this year, and the new AI-powered recommendation engine Kaseya just launched that they swear isn’t Clippy. Plus, we’ll dive into the keys to building sticky customer relationships.
All of which is followed by a visit from Managing Editor Colleen Frye for a can’t-miss conversation with David Rose, of Rose Computer Technology Services, about his inspiring contributions in the local community and how you can start making an impact helping people in need too. Try as he might, even Clippy couldn’t spoil this episode!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 229
Title: The Anti-Clippy
File size: 58.2 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Angel Rojas, President and CEO, DataCorps Technology Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Closes Datto Acquisition
- Kaseya CEO on Datto: “We Want to Keep Everything That’s Great”
- Kaseya Rolls Out AI-Powered Recommendation Engine and Previews Next RMM Release at Connect IT Conference
- Getting Sticky with IT
- Rose Computer Technology Services Champions Community
- Colleen Frye's Not-For-Profit column
- Matt's Angel's museum pick: Game Boy Color
- Matt's tech pick: Steam Deck
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead