If you thought your customers have bigger threats to worry about these days than ladders, you’ll be thinking again by the end of this episode featuring Matt, Rich, and their returning guest host, certified ethical hacker and MSP Michael Cocanower. You’ll also hear their thoughts about the latest revisions to Dell’s partner program, the new security executives at ConnectWise and NinjaOne, the latest developments in ransomware as a service, and the latest headaches associated with cyber insurance.
All that’s followed by a fascinating conversation with Heath Adams, founder of TCM Security and also an ethical hacker, about how channel pros can become ethical hackers themselves and why doing so is worth the effort. And also about why trusting dudes with ladders sometimes ends badly.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 214
Title: Beware of Ladders
File size: 43.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Michael Cocanower, President, itSynergy
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- itSynergy home page
- Dell Standardizes Partner Program Rules and Benefits for Solution Provider, Cloud, and OEM Partners
- ConnectWise Names New Business Unit Leaders and CISO
- NinjaOne Hires Chief Trust Officer
- N-able Partners Worldwide Say Goodbye to Legacy AV Solutions in Favor of SentinelOne EDR to Protect Over 1 Million Customer Endpoints
- M&A Today: A First-Person Look at Selling Your Business
- TCM Security Academy
- TCM Security Academy course in practical eithical hacking
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead