Who knew? Turns out Sith Lords have hobbies too. And at least one Sith shares a hobby with Matt and Rich’s guest host this week, Chris Ploessel, president of cloud specialist RedNight Consulting. Listen in as your three hosts discuss the epic merger between SYNNEX and Tech Data, reactions to that deal from Ingram Micro and D&H, and the ins and outs of security outsourcing for MSPs. Then stick around for an interview with Ted Roller of sales automation platform Zomentum about sales and marketing best practices for MSPs. It’s a deep dive on an important topic!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 180
Title: Scuba Diving Siths
File size: 53.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Chris Ploessel, President, RedNight Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- SYNNEX and Tech Data Merge to Form Distribution Goliath
- Ingram Micro Is “Looking Forward” to Competing with SYNNEX and Tech Data Combo
- D&H to Stay the Course Following SYNNEX/Tech Data Merger
- You and What Army?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Creative Labs RW8439E
- Matt's Tech Pick: LG WH16NS60
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead