New Line of SmartRack Enclosures from Tripp Lite
Includes top-selling features, benefits, and accessories in one design.
Based on user feedback, Chicago-based Tripp Lite has designed its newest line of SmartRack enclosures by implementing its top-selling features, benefits, and accessories into one design. Built to accommodate easy equipment installations and maximize floor space, the SmartRack line also offers a line of accessories that enable IT managers to build an entire rack system, creating rackmount solutions that are a good fit for their data center or network installation.
Features and benefits of the SmartRack enclosures include:
- Heavy-duty metal enclosures that hold up to 3,000 lbs. and support cooling, cable management, power distribution, and monitoring features
- Adjustable mounting rails and depths designed to enable easy installations of all standard 19-inch rackmount equipment
- Toolless mounting slots to facilitate installation of PDUs and other accessories
- Full assembly of 25U, 42U, and 48U prior to shipping
- A line of accessories that provide for complete rack system installations
“We’ve listened to our customers and came up with an intelligently designed rack system available at an affordable price,” says Craig Watkins, Tripp Lite product manager. “We’ve combined all our most popular rack features to develop not just better racks, but a true rack system design. Every setup and configuration task is faster and smarter, and when you build a data center using SmartRack enclosures, you’ll spend less time dealing with frustrations and more time managing your data center.”