LogMeIn Inc., a provider of SaaS and cloud-based remote connectivity services, has introduced new versions of its LogMeIn Central product line, all designed to enhance its remote access and remote management capabilities. The new Central presents three new versions of the product, each constructed to deliver a new set of capabilities for remotely managing devices and empowering mobile and remote workforce productivity.
The new versions include:
- Central Basic provides one-click access to any machine under management from both desktop and mobile apps, the ability to organize groups of computers, manage users, and more.
- Central Plus builds on the foundation of Central Basic by offering additional capabilities like remote printing, multi-monitor support, and file transfer capabilities across all computers under management.
- Central Premier offers all the features of Central Basic and Central Plus, while introducing advanced alerts and monitoring, One2Many IT automation, Windows updates, reporting, self-healing alerts (including mobile alerts), APIs for integration with other key IT systems, and premium customer support.
Additionally, Central has historically worked together with LogMeIn's signature remote access software, LogMeIn Pro, by serving as the management half of a remote access and management tandem. With the introduction of the new Central, IT professionals will get the same access and management features from a single product, without the need to purchase separate seats of LogMeIn Pro.
The new LogMeIn Central is now available for new and existing customers. Subscription prices for each version:
- Central Basic: Starts at $499.00 for 25 computers, per year.
- Central Plus: Starts at $999.00 for 25 computers, per year.
- Central Premium: Starts at $1,299.00 for 25 computers, per year.