You know what they say in New Hampshire. Live free or die! Or maybe try the skiing and visit the beaches instead. It’s a lovely place. But before you go, please join Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Randolph Carnegie, of Ken-Kor Consulting, as they discuss Augmentt’s new security alerting functionality, the latest winner of the Cecilia Galvin Scholarship, and the results of this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards—live from CompTIA’s ChannelCon event!
Then CompTIA analyst Carolyn April and Kevin Bury, N-able’s chief customer officer, join in to discuss new research on the meaning and importance of partner experience. Not sure, but we’re told it has something to do with New Hampshire.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 235
Title: Greetings from the New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
File size: 71.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Randolph Carnegie, Managing Director, Ken-Kor Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Augmentt Finalizing Real-Time SaaS Security Alerting
- Newest Cecilia Galvin Scholarship Winner Combines Passion for Tech with Commitment to Diversity
- 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards
- CompTIA report: Partner Experience Trends 2022
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead