If you love ice cream as much as we love ice cream it won’t surprise you that ice cream loves ice cream too. Please don’t waste any time making sense of that sentence, though, because there’s too much good stuff in this episode, in which Rich (flying solo while Matt’s on vacation) and returning guest host Eric Long, of Teracloud, examine a new product bundle from N-able for early growth MSPs, new data on cloud security and PC sales, and best practices for conducting employee performance reviews.
Then they’re joined by Jon Murchison, CEO of MDR vendor BlackPoint Cyber, to discuss a scary recent incident in which attackers turned everyday IT management systems into nearly undetectable ransomware delivery tools. Not as sweet as ice cream, but no MSP should miss it.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 232
Title: Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone
File size: 51.0 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor
Guest host: Eric Long, President, Teracloud
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- N-able Launches Solution Bundle for Growing MSPs
- New Cloud Security Alliance Survey Finds 67% of Organizations Already Store Sensitive Data in Public Cloud Environments
- Gartner Says Worldwide PC Shipments Experienced the Sharpest Decline in Nine Years in Second Quarter of 2022
- Canalys: Global PC shipments down 15% in Q2 2022 due to Chinese production crunch
- Getting Performance Reviews Right
- From BlackPoint Cyber: Malware on Trial – Tech Tuesday Blog Post
- Jon Murchison's The Unfair Fight podcast
- Rich's quickie preview of the week ahead