Bring your own…pitchfork? Poodle? Pompadour? You’ll just have to listen to this week’s show to find out. Luckily for you, you’ll also hear Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Rory Sanchez, of True Digital Security, discuss the new stand-alone small business edition of Microsoft Teams, Poly’s desk phone trade-in program, research from Auvik revealing the future of SMB networking, and evidence from Sophos and Trend Micro that security vendors are all-in on cloud.
Then your hosts are joined by Mark Kirstein, vice president of customer success at Cosant Cyber Security, to sort through the government’s recently introduced CMMC 2.0 guidelines. You’ll want to bring your own pen for that part of the show, to take notes.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 208
File size: 46.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Rory Sanchez, CEO, True Digital Security
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Microsoft Launches Stand-Alone Small Business Edition of Teams Collaboration App
- Poly Offering Credit for Office Communication Equipment Upgrades
- The Wireless-First, Cloud-Oriented Network of the Future is Coming into Place, Says Auvik
- Sophos and Trend Micro Agree: Cloud Security is Now a Mandatory Channel Skill
- DoD Announces Major CMMC Changes
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead