Like numbers you can sink your teeth into? So do Matt, Rich, and guest host/channel pro Lisa Shorr, of Secure Future Tech Solutions and Shorr Success. That’s not all they chew over in this episode, either. There are also discussions about ConnectWise buying Service Leadership, Microsoft’s new “employee experience” solution, Trend Micro’s newly expanded XDR solution, and ChannelPro's 2021 State of the Channel report. Then they’re joined by Jerry Koutavas, president of member community The ASCII Group, for a look at what’s now and next in the SMB channel.
Special treat: Lisa has a thirty-year-old palm PC to show and tell as well. Dig in!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 175
Title: Numbers with Crunch
File size: 55.0 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Hosts: Lisa Shorr, Chief Brand Builder, Communication Officer, and Corporate Strategist, Secure Future Tech Solutions; Founder, Shorr Success
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Buys Managed Services Consultancy Service Leadership
- Microsoft Launches “Employee Experience” Solution for the Work-From-Home Era
- Trend Micro Expands XDR Solution into “Threat Defense Platform”
- 2021 State of the Channel: Bruised but Roaring Back
- Matt's Lisa's museum pick: HP 100LX Palmtop PC
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead