Ah, the power of euphemisms. They can turn what might otherwise be called a smashup and make it sound far more appealing. That’s just one of the useful facts you’ll learn this week from Matt, Rich, and guest host Angel Rojas, president and CEO of DataCorps. They’ve also got input for you on SolarWinds getting hacked, Datto’s plans for the future, D&H betting big on professional services, and the challenges of cloud management.
Don’t miss this week’s interview with Stephanie Hallford, vice president in the Client Computing Group and general manager of business client platforms at Intel, on trends in hardware this year and next. No need for euphemisms when we tell you it’s both insightful and fun.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 170
Title: Rapid Deconstruction
File size: 56.6 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Angel Rojas, President and CEO, DataCorps
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto Outlines Plans for Putting its IPO Bounty to Work
- D&H Betting Big on Outsourced Professional Services
- Cloud Management Pain and Relief
- Stephanie Hallford's LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- Datto RMM Gains Out-of-Band Endpoint Management Through New Intel Integration
- Matt's Museum pick: SUNON KD1209PTB2 120mm Desktop Fan
- Matt's Tech Pick: Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead