Looking for the SaaS app no business can resist? Matt, Rich, and guest host Sitima Fowler, of MSP Iconic IT, have it for you. They also have a great interview with Gavin Garbutt, founder of RMM pioneer N-able and now chairman of SaaS management pioneer Augmentt, plus thoughts to share on Axcient’s direct-to-cloud BDR product, the addition of cost optimization functionality to Sophos’s cloud security system, and Warranty Master’s decision to re-name itself ScalePad after adding software asset management to its platform. Go ahead and try not to listen.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 163
File size: 50.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Sitima Fowler, Co-Founder and Vice President of Marketing, Iconic IT
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- 4 MSPs Combine to Launch Iconic IT
- Axcient Adds Direct-to-Cloud Component to BDR Solution
- Sophos Adds Cost Optimization to Cloud Optix Security Solution
- Warranty Master Extends Hardware Asset Management Platform to Software, Adopts New Name
- Former N-able Execs Launch Management Software Maker for Cloud-Era MSPs
- Matt's Museum Pick: Jensen RF Modulator
- Matt's Tech Pick: Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead