Bleach! It keeps both your socks and your SOCs clean, if Matt and Rich are to be believed. And that’s just one of the hot topics they discuss this week with guest host and channel pro Michael Cocanower, of itSynergy. There’s also SonicWall’s latest security research, Bitdefender’s new managed detection and response service, Tech Data’s new Americas president, and Windows 10’s fifth birthday.
Want more? We’ve also got an interview with Christoph Schell, HP’s chief commercial officer, about that company’s all-new partner program. And cooking. And video games. It’s the kind of executive interview that only happens on ChannelPro Weekly, and it’s springtime fresh to boot!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 155
Title: Bleached Outsourced SOCs
File size: 51.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Michael Cocanower, founder and president, itSynergy
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- SonicWall Charts COVID-19’s Impact on Security Landscape
- Bitdefender Introduces Managed Detection and Response Service
- Tech Data’s New Americas President Has One Word on His Mind: Acceleration
- Windows 10 and Windows 7 market share
- HP Introduces All-New Global Partner Program
- Matt's Museum Pick: USB to PS/2 connector
- Matt's Tech Pick: StarTech.com USBPS2PC PS/2 keyboard and mouse adapter
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead