Start buying house plants, channel pros. There’s at least a small chance it could get you federal grant money, according to guest host and channel finance expert Rayanne Buchianico, of ABC Solutions. She’s also got thoughts to share about the new security solutions from Sophos and SonicWall, the new integration platform and partner program from Cytracom, and the latest set of summer reading recommendations from the ChannelPro Book Club.
You’ll also hear a surprisingly upbeat take on current market conditions from Darren Gottesmann, Ingram Micro’s SMB sales director for the U.S. Looks like it’s a good time to be a channel pro despite the coronavirus—even if you’re not a ficus farmer too.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 149
Title: Ficus Farming for Fun and Profit
File size: 47.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Rayanne Buchianico, Owner, ABC Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Rayanne Buchianico's PSAImpact podcast
- Sophos Adds Threat Hunting and Remediation to EDR Solution
- SonicWall Introduces Software-Defined Branch Office Networking Solution
- Cytracom Rolls Out Third-Party Integration Platform and Revamped Partner Program
- ChannelPro Book Club: Summer 2020 Edition
- Ingram Micro Reports “Very Strong” SMB Sales Growth Despite Coronavirus Recession
- Matt's Museum Pick: Kodak CX4200
- Matt's Tech Pick: Canon EOS M200
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead