It’s hard to put a price tag on good health and a good job these days. A good sandwich, though? That’s worth a cool million. Just ask Michael Goldstein, president and CEO of LAN Infotech and this week’s guest host. He has thoughts to share with Matt and Rich on other topics too, like the cross-platform “cyber resilience” functionality coming soon to Carbonite and Webroot, the many reasons veterans make good IT employees, and Kaseya’s latest product integrations.
Speaking of Kaseya, we’ve got an exclusive interview for you with that company’s CEO, Fred Voccola, as well. Unfortunately, your hosts forgot to ask how much he’d pay for a good sub.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 147
Title: Million Dollar Sub
File size: 53.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Michael Goldstein, President and CEO, LAN Infotech
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- First Fruits of Carbonite/Webroot Integration Coming Soon
- ChannelPro Recognizes Vets in the Channel
- Kaseya Showcases Portfolio-Wide Upgrades and Integrations
- Kaseya Sees Peril and Prosperity Ahead for MSPs
- Matt's Museum Pick: Radio Shack VATCR
- Matt's Tech Pick: TR600 Landline Telephone Call Recorder
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead