Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), announced a significant expansion in its†Partner Program, adding several notable Solutions and Technology Partners to its global network. More companies in the U.S., Europe, and South Africa can leverage Auth0’s Universal Identity Platform, thanks to the global growth of the Auth0 Partner Program.
Due to the demand that solutions integrators, resellers, cloud providers, and digital consultants have for an end-to-end identity and access management (IAM) platform that can handle any use case, for any audience, the Auth0 Partner Program has experienced 150 percent growth in a number of partners since last year. The most recent additions to its program include:
- My Life Digital: Developers of Consentric, a unique cloud-based consent and permissions platform (United Kingdom)
- 729 Solutions: One of the oldest custom development and design agencies (San Francisco)
- Pandera Labs: Consultancy focused on innovative digital experiences (Chicago)
- Iron Cove Solutions:† Leading cloud security and implementation firm (Los Angeles)
- Houston Inc.: Customized digital services integrator (Finland)
- I Am App: Implementation partner and software reseller (South Africa)
“Using Auth0 with our growing customer base has accelerated our development by incorporating a fantastic identity platform into our service offering,” said Simon Crossley, Director of Engineering, My Life Digital. “After evaluating different solutions, Auth0 is the best fit for our engineering needs and provides a comprehensive and secure identity solution that is essential for our services that manage personal data.”
The Auth0 Partner Program provides the tools and support needed to enable its partners to be successful with the industry’s most extensible and powerful identity platform. Expanding their offering with secure identity management, a critical component of any digital initiative, not only extends their value proposition and deepens customer relations but also opens new opportunities and provides an incremental revenue stream.
“Identity is becoming a foundational piece for any strategic project, big or small, and we are pleased to provide our partners with that elemental piece of the puzzle,” said Eric Snyder, Senior Director of Partners at Auth0. “We rely on our valuable partners to extend the reach of our platform, and are excited to broaden our exposure to more regions, thanks to the great new companies that have joined our program.”