Webscale Networks (formerly Lagrange Systems), a provider of integrated web application delivery, has launched a new expanded product portfolio, along with a limited-time offer to migrate select customers to the cloud for free. As a cloud-enabled platform, Webscale is designed to drive application delivery and web performance beyond the confines of the traditional application delivery controller (ADC) appliance (either hardware, software, or virtual).
Now available in four versions (Free, Lite, Pro, and Enterprise), the Webscale integrated application delivery platform offers:
- Predictive auto-scaling – This technology looks ahead of traffic surges and scales out and back so that customers do not experience a slowdown in response to servers.
- Multi-cloud – Built and delivered as-a-service, Webscale works across all public, private, or hybrid cloud infrastructures as well as static hosting environments.
- Manageability –The platform delivers global web application management from a single screen, giving customers a snapshot of their website’s status, including alerts and notifications.
- Performance – Webscale boosts site performance by modifying content before delivery, including caching, resizing images, or rewriting asset locations to pull from a content delivery network (CDN).
- Free Cloud Migration – Magento customers signing up for a Webscale Pro contract prior to April 30, 2016, will be eligible for free migration services.
- Security – A certified PCI-DSS 3.1 service provider, Webscale’s web application firewall provides comprehensive functionality with support for extensive security policies, including SSL/TLS encryption support and distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack Mitigation.
“Mid-market businesses, especially e-commerce companies competing in tough markets that want to grow while they manage spend, need to be looking to the cloud as their infrastructure of choice— Webscale gets them there,” says Sonal Puri, CEO of Webscale. “Webscale provides complete control over a web application, offering predictive auto scaling, single-screen monitoring, self-healing, and multi-cloud support. With the addition of free cloud migration services for qualifying customers, Webscale is now the fastest, most powerful and affordable path to the cloud.”
The four versions of Webscale include:
- Webscale Pro & Enterprise deliver complete application control and insight as well as predictive auto-scaling capabilities for both the application delivery controller (ADC) and web application layers, especially for Magento deployments.
- Webscale Pro offers self-healing, which identifies, removes, and replaces faulty application server and ADC instances before they cause disruption. It also includes up to 1TB of data transfer per month and starts at $2500 per month.
- Webscale Enterprise provides additional support as well as increased network bandwidth and data transfer limits.
- Webscale Lite is designed for small to midsize companies and offers ADC scaling, web application optimization to boost overall site performance, caching, load balancing, and a number of monitoring options. Lite includes 250GB of data transfer per month and is available for $250 per month.
- Webscale Free is provided at no charge, and gives customers the opportunity to test their applications with ADC scaling, load balancing, and caching performance. Data transfer is limited to 10GB per month.
To learn more about Webscale, visit www.webscalenetworks.com.