Acronis, a provider of data protection and disaster recovery solutions, has introduced Acronis Access Advanced 7.2 – the latest version of its mobile file access, sync, and share solution for enterprises.
Acronis Access Advanced is designed to provide IT with complete control over business content to ensure security and privacy, maintain compliance, and enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. The solution allows end users to securely access corporate file servers, file sharing sites, and content management systems found in on-premises or cloud environments, and also share content with other employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
Acronis Access Advanced 7.2 offers:
- Safe access to sensitive documents – Provides increased security, compliance, and convenience in protecting company resources, intellectual property, and customer information on mobile devices. With Web Preview, employees do not need to download files first, documents stay where they are supposed to be and are always under control of the IT department.
- Expanded content storage support – Built-in support for content management systems Alfresco, EMC Documentum, and other CMIS-compliant content sources.
- Integrated with Microsoft Intune Mobile Access Management – Enables IT administrators to manage the deployment of Acronis Access Advanced and apply management policies for data protection on mobile devices using the new MAM features of Microsoft Intune.
- Redesigned user interface on iOS mobile devices – Delivers completely redesigned and optimized user experience to put all the power and control at the end user’s fingertips.
- More collaboration power and control – Users have more flexibility and control on shared materials. IT can define policies on file types, size, and properties.
“Today’s employees spend as much as 30-40 hours per week working on their mobile devices and many are still using insecure file sync and share solutions,” says Derick Naef, general manager of Mobility Solutions, Acronis. “With our new release of Acronis Access Advanced, we are breaking down the barriers between people, information, privacy, and security by giving the IT department greater control of company data that is accessed and shared by employees on mobile devices.”