Pelco by Schneider Electric, a developer and manufacturer of IP-based video security systems, software, and services, has released Pelco Spectra Professional Range high speed PTZ dome camera. The new Spectra Professional series integrates a variety of features, including a high-resolution camera, built-in analytics, durable construction, and a powerful zoom lens.
Now with a Full HD 1920 x 1080p camera, the Spectra Professional series is designed for a variety of applications, such as commercial and industrial security, citywide surveillance, securing correctional facilities, and monitoring of traffic or casino gaming. Camera features include:
- 20x zoom captures identifying information and enables security personnel to see colors, lettering, license plates, and other details.
- Two Pelco video analytics features including, Motion Detection and Camera Sabotage. These features can be configured and enabled using a standard Web browser and are compatible with Pelco’s Endura and Digital Sentry systems, as well as third party systems through the Pelco API.
- Durable construction to endure extreme weather conditions and unsolicited tampering.
- Pan/tilt up to 430 degrees per second and with a 0.1 degree accuracy.
- Power over Ethernet-Plus (PoE+) compatibility provides data and power connections in one cable, allowing both streams to be transmitted without the need of separate cables.
For more information about the new Spectra Professional, visit http://www.pelco.com/spectra.