Thermaltake has launched the new Core X Cube Series (X1, X2, X9) liquid cooling supported Cube Case Series. Featuring a cube design, the series offers endless stackable ability and expandability for enthusiasts to create massive liquid cooling systems for a single system, file server, or dual systems.
Core X Cube Series features include:
- A modular drive racks allow gamers to install up to six data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA, as well as tower CPU cooler. Additionally, two radiators can be installed on top of the chassis.
- Fan brackets with various mounting points support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems, and air-cooling units. The fan brackets can either be adjusted for 120mm, 140mm, or 200mm fans on the top panel, while there is room for 120mm and 140mm fans on the side panel.
- The Core X Series is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and better efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays.
- A customizable 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5-inch hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs.
- Interchangeable window and I/O panel enables users to customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation.
- Tt LCS Certified – This certification is a Thermaltake exclusive applied only to products that pass the design standards of hardcore enthusiasts.