Select Velocity Micro gaming/enthusiast and workstation desktops are now available with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, GTX 750 Ti, and GTX TITAN Black graphics. Configurations powered by the GeForce GTX 750 start at $829 with TITAN Black configurations starting at $2,999.
Available on systems such as the Edge Z30 SmallBlock and Edge Z40, the GeForce GTX 750 and GTX 750 Ti offer customers performance gains of up to 25% over comparable cards from previous generations. Key features include:
- NVIDIA Maxwell architecture delivers more than twice the performance at half the power consumption of a GTX 550 Ti
- NVIDIA G-SYNC, GeForce Experience, and ShadowPlay
- Direct X 11.2 with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra-high performance in the API’s key graphics feature, tiled resources.
Available on systems such as the Raptor Z95 and Raptor Signature Edition, the GeForce GTX TITAN Black is designed for extreme gaming and workstation performance with gains 10-15% that of the original TITAN. Key features include:
- Support of 4K resolutions with 3-way SLI configurations
- Multiple monitor support at 2560 x 1600 with high-speed double precision and 6 GB of frame buffer memory
- Performance increases of 15% over the original GTX TITAN
To custom configure a desktop with a Geforce GTX 750, Geforce GTX 750 Ti, and up to three GeForce GTX TITAN Blacks, visit VelocityMicro.com.