Among the new apps are Web service syncing tool Zapier, cloud-based help desk software FreshDesk, and the online data import tool Import2. In addition, the Nimble Apps Marketplace now hosts an expanding collection of third-party tools, enabling Nimble users with lead capture and analytics, email marketing support, and more.
“Our newest wave of apps helps our growing population of social business users and empowers them to practice social selling,” says Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara, CEO. “Tying company-wide social conversations to customers is crucial to business success, and by integrating these third-party applications into our Apps Marketplace, we open up new ways of empowering teams through collaborating and conversing around the customer with Nimble.”
Rather than transcribing data or syncing it via custom software, SMBs can use Zapier to sync their third-party Web services. Nimble’s Zapier enables SMBs to:
- Send Salesforce.com leads into Nimble.
- Send Quickbooks customers and vendors into Nimble.
- Send GoToWebinar attendees into Nimble.
The Nimble-Freshdesk integration enables agents to see full customer records from within a Freshdesk help ticket. Freshdesk is a cloud-based help desk software system that enables SMBs to support their customers through email, phone, website, Facebook, and Twitter.
With Freshdesk connected to Nimble SMBs can:
- View Nimble contact details from the Freshdesk support ticket.
- Import contacts into Nimble from Freshdesk.
- Review customer email and social conversation history inside Nimble.
Import2 for Nimble is a data migration solution for Nimble. It helps SMBs transfer all accounts, contacts, and sales activity history into Nimble from other CRMs, such as Salesforce.com, Zoho, SugarCRM, SalesLogix, Highrise, and others.
With Import2 connected to Nimble, SMBs can:
- Transition SMB customer info into Nimble from legacy CRMs.
- Migrate sales reps into Nimble from a variety of contact products.
Nimble says it will add additional applications in the future, and the company encourages developers with interest in building into the Nimble social business platform to visit the Nimble Developer Portal.