Schneider Electric has released a new DSSRV Network Video Recorder. The Pelco by Schneider Electric Digital Sentry hardware platform delivers support for the Digital Sentry DS NVs Video Management Software. The video management system includes the NVR and analog camera support via direct-attached or network video encoder and support for up to 128 IP and analog cameras.
Digital Sentry is powered by the latest processor and on-board graphics technologies, ideal for HD video recording and playback operations. Facility and security managers can access, monitor, and manage critical data and buildings from a central location. New features include:
- Network video recording of HD and SD IP streams of Pelco and third-party cameras
- Optional hybrid expansion of up to 64 analog channels recording at D1 30/25 IPS
- 280Mbps available bandwidth for IP recording, viewing, and export
- Front-accessible internal storage to 18TB or 12TB with optional DVD
- Optional configuration for RAID5 with removal hard disk drives
- Engineered cooling system to extend hard disk drive life
- Front panel design
The new Digital Sentry hardware platform is supported by the Partner First program, making it part of the integration platform for access control and other security-related applications. For more information, visit Digital Sentry.