Autodesk’s Subscription Advantage Packs Hit the Channel
The Subscription Advantage Packs are available exclusively for Autodesk Subscription customers, and they are designed to provide early access to product enhancements and other product-specific tools.
Software developer Autodesk Inc. is making Subscription Advantage Packs available for Autodesk 2011 software releases. The Subscription Advantage Packs provide “exclusive and early access to product enhancements” for Autodesk Subscription customers at no additional cost, according to the company.
Available for select products, Subscription Advantage Packs include new product features, integrated Web services, and design content. The enhancements expand software capabilities, make it easier to practice sustainable design, and help streamline the design process.
“Subscription Advantage Packs provide Autodesk Subscription customers with tools that help them to work more efficiently,” says Callan Carpenter, Autodesk’s vice president of global subscription and support. “Customers who use these new features and functionality can save time, make better design decisions, and ultimately focus on the most important aspects of their projects.”
Features of the 2011 Subscription Advantage Packs include:
- Conceptual Energy Analysis–This application enables users of Autodesk Revit Architecture and Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 to automatically convert conceptual designs into analytical energy models using an integrated Web service.
- The AutoCAD WS Plug-in–This feature is available for AutoCAD 2011 and all AutoCAD products, enabling users to upload their DWG files directly to their AutoCAD WS online workspace for collaboration through Web and mobile platforms.
- Autodesk Maya 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack–This incorporates technology from industry partners and Autodesk developers to provide higher-level access to animation, shading, and effects feature sets for artists.
Subscription Advantage Packs are available exclusively for Autodesk Subscription customers. English versions are available now, and Autodesk plans to release additional languages later this fall. Subscription customers may download Subscription Advantage Packs from the Subscription Center of the Autodesk Web site.
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs are available for the following Autodesk 2011 products:
- AutoCAD 2011
- AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Autodesk Navisworks 2011
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- AutoCAD 2011
- Autodesk Inventor 2011
- AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Autodesk Maya 2011
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Autodesk Mudbox 2011
- Autodesk Smoke 2011 for Mac OS X
- Autodesk Softimage 2011