New 3000VA Line-Interactive Modular UPS System from† TrippLite
SmartPro hot-swappable modular system offers power protection and enhanced power management in 2U of rack space.
Chicago-based Tripp Lite has introduced a new 3000VA/2880W hot-swappable modular SmartPro UPS System. The new SMART3000RMOD2U UPS System provides data center and network equipment with power protection and enhanced power management and zero-downtime capabilities in just 2U of rack space, according to the company.
Key features and benefits include:
- Hot-swappable internal power and battery modules enable UPS maintenance and battery replacement to be performed without interrupting power to connected equipment
- Outlets are arranged in two individually controlled load banks, each with its own breaker, to support remote reboot or automated load shedding
- Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without consuming battery power
- USB and DB9 communication ports, optional SNMP Web card, plus PowerAlert software provide monitoring, reporting, and logging of all site and UPS operational conditions
- Runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs
“The SMART3000RMOD2U is an exciting addition to our popular SmartPro UPS line,” says David Slotten, Tripp Lite’s director of product management. “Incorporating internal, modular power and battery modules, it provides zero-downtime capability in a compact 2U form factor.”
The SMART3000RMOD2U is in stock and available for shipment.