Voltage Security Introduces New Email Encryption Capabilities
Voltage SecureMail 3.5 features greater compliance, usability, and scalability.
Palo-Alto, Calif.-based Voltage Security, a provider of information encryption solutions, has released version 3.5 of its Voltage SecureMail product, designed to improve scalability and enhance usability.
New capabilities outlined by the company include:
- An eDiscovery Compliance Tool, which automatically decrypts email in message archives and ensures fast and easy full-content search and access during the eDiscovery process
- A Large Attachment Delivery Module, which enables users to send and receive encrypted email that contains large file attachments without user intervention
- An Archive Connector for Symantec Enterprise Vault, which automatically decrypts all secure email as it passes from Microsoft Exchange to the Symantec Enterprise Vault for secure storage, facilitating full-text searches during the eDiscovery process and maintaining high levels of security for confidential email
- Secure File and Document Encryption, enabling users to encrypt any file and share it inside or outside the organization-recipients can read the file with the downloadable Voltage SecureReader, making it a simple process to secure sensitive files regardless of where they reside
- An Anti-Phishing Module assigns each user a secure image that is presented with each Voltage SecureMail message received, assuring the recipient of the authenticity of the secure email to protect against phishing attacks
- A Statement Generation Module, which supports bulk email generation and integrates with back-end systems
Voltage SecureMail 3.5 also features mobile support improvements, including custom templates that make it easier to read and navigate through email on RIM BlackBerry, Apple iPhone, Microsoft Windows Mobile, or even Google Android-based phones. A console setup assistant enables new customers to deploy the solution quickly and federation whitelist support provides greater control over the distribution of keys within a company's extended business network.
Voltage SecureMail starts at $55,000 for single data center deployments. The solution is also available as a SaaS option through the Voltage Security Network.