Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, high performance computing solutions, and professional workstations announced the immediate availability of the ProMagix HD150, a single socket AMD EPYC processor powered desktop designed for CPU intensive applications like data calculation, machine learning, and AI. With premium, workstation-grade components like AMD Radeon Pro SSG or NVIDIA Quadro graphics coupled with up to 64 CPU-threads and 512GB of DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM, the HD150 is highly customizable to meet every need and budget, all in a standard ATX desktop form factor. Configurations start at $3,299.
“Our heritage is rooted in building expertly crafted, ultra-powerful desktop workstations, and has been since I founded the company in 1992,” said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. “The HD150 continues the expansion of that workstation line, standing alongside our other AMD-powered workstation solutions which include the wildly popular dual EPYC processor-powered ProMagix HD360A and Threadripper CPU-powered HD80A.”
“We are proud to showcase our AMD EPYC processors in the newest wave of ProMagix HD150 desktop workstation solutions. AMD EPYC processor-based workstations offer tremendous performance for simulation, rendering, 8K video editing, and machine learning. AMD EPYC processors provide great performance and reliability, along with innovative configuration, I/O, and security features that Velocity Micro customers can enjoy in these new CPU-intensive workstations,” said John C. Morris, senior director and general manager, Workstation Business, Computing, and Graphics Business Group, AMD.
Key features of the ProMagix HD150 include:
- AMD EPYC processor options including the high-performance, 32 core/64 thread EPYC 7601; 128 lanes of PCIe support from a single CPU for high-end graphics and abundant I/O
- Numerous professional-grade graphics options including NVIDIA Quadro GP100, Titan V, or AMD Radeon Pro SSG
- Single Socket SuperMicro H11SSL Motherboard
- Up to 512GB of DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMMs
- Full ATX, all aluminum Velocity Micro custom GX4 chassis designed for optimal airflow and thermals
- Closed loop liquid cooling solution with 240mm radiator for cool and quiet operation, even under load
- Support for Windows 10 Pro or Linux operating systems
- 100% US-based lifetime support
All Velocity Micro workstations ship from and are supported in Richmond, VA with no preinstalled bloatware.