Sprint's (NYSE: S) Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) services have expanded reach worldwide, allowing enterprises to more simply and efficiently manage its global IT resources and application performance across any network at any destination throughout Asia-Pacific, Latin America, North America, and Europe.
"With just one dedicated Sprint team and one simple portal in the cloud, an enterprise is now able to more intelligently manage all of its network resources across the globe with the geographic expansion of our SD-WAN services," said Mike Fitz, vice president of the Sprint Global Wireline Business Unit. "Intuitive cloud-based management allows thousands of applications to be easily managed across any network to any destination, all anchored by Sprint's worldwide, Tier 1 wireline network. The result is better network availability, unparalleled monitoring, superior converged application support, an improved user experience, and overall reduced operational costs."
Sprint SD-WAN: Fully Managed Wide Area Network of the Future
- Simplified Management: Central management from the cloud, reducing time in implementing mass configuration changes
- Better Availability: Beyond network failover, increases availability at the application and link layers
- Bandwidth Optimization: Expands bandwidth through link aggregation
- Increased Visibility: Simplified management and global monitoring, identifying and stopping rogue users and applications
- Any Network, Any Destination: Cloud-based network, connecting applications across any network to any location
- Effortless Integration: Support for converged, cloud and real-time applications
With a turnkey managed SD-WAN solution from Sprint, enterprises are able to lessen IT strain and focus resources on critical initiatives that drive the business forward and develop a competitive edge.