Palisade Systems, a data security provider, is integrating with Mobile Active Defense's Mobile Enterprise Compliance Security (MECS) Server. The MECS Server extends security policies across mobile platforms and now offers full-featured data loss prevention from Palisade Systems.
The Mobile Active Defense implementation of the Palisade technology provides capabilities such as:
- Input, open, and extract text from files in the mobile environment
- Analyze content of files coming into and leaving mobile devices
- Determine if any content matches company critical sensitive data including PII, PFI, PHI, intellectual property, structured data, and custom policies
- Produce an output file indicating the content types that were found, the number of matches, and the text that matched
- Analyze output and determine an action, including provide high-speed remediation through the MECS console