Epson America Inc. today announced the next-generation EX-Series and VS-Series portable projectors for SMBs. The Pro EX9220, Pro EX9210, EX5260, and VS355, VS350, and VS250 feature bright imagery, fast setup, and quick connectivity. The high-end Pro EX9220 model is Full HD and equipped with Miracast for wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone, tablet or streaming device. All models include flexible positioning with vertical and horizontal keystone options, and deliver long lamp life.
Epson projectors feature 3LCD, 3-chip technology for significantly higher color brightness and what Epson says is to three times the color gamut of competitive DLP projectors, making it a fit even for well-lit offices and conference rooms.
Epson EX-series portable wireless projectors include enhanced features and are designed to provide comprehensive connectivity. Ranging from XGA to WUXGA Full HD resolution, the EX-Series supports MHL 3 and HDMI, allowing users to quickly display presentations from laptops, tablets, and smartphones. In addition, the Pro EX9220 and EX5260 models provide 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness, and more accurate, vivid colors. The Pro EX9210 offers 3,400 lumens of color brightness and 3,400 lumens of white brightness.
The more affordable VS-Series portable projectors are engineered to be lightweight and easy to setup. The VS-series also support standard HDMI digital connectivity, for compatibility with laptops and media players. The VS355 and VS350 models provide 3,300 lumens of color brightness and 3,300 lumens of white brightness while the VS250 offers 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 lumens of white brightness.
According to Epson, the EX-Series and VS-Series include the following features:
- Accurate and Vivid Color Even in Well-Lit Rooms: Ranging from 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of white brightness4
- Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut: 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors
- Wireless Connectivity: EX-Series enable projection from your laptop, tablet or smartphone without plugging into the projector; Pro EX9220 offers wireless screen mirroring with Miracast (Android/Windows 8.1+; iOS requires AirPlay)
- HDMI Video and Audio: Works with the latest laptops and media players
- Quick and Easy Setup: Get up and running in no time with fast wireless setup, easy image adjustments, and convenient controls
The new EX-Series and VS-Series are now available through major retailers and Epson.com. The projectors come with a one-year limited warranty and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label.
Epson introduced two additional wireless, portable projectors for SMBs last month, and a new series of large venue laser projectors in February.