Email encryption and health information service provider (HISP) DataMotion has introduced new secure information exchange options for Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform for customer relationship management (CRM). Businesses using Salesforce can now integrate DataMotion technology to enable users to securely exchange private health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) through secure messaging, encrypted email, and custom app integrations.
DataMotion’s cloud-based services include secure messaging, encryption for email, file transfers, and data exchange that can integrate Salesforce workflows with email, mobile apps, and portals. Integration between CRM and customer endpoints, such as a smartphone app, can be achieved in a matter of hours with minimal coding, states the company. Once completed, end users can securely collaborate with their constituents. This facilitates HIPAA-compliant PHI/PII exchanges between end points like a mobile app, customer portal, messaging interface Service Cloud portals, or a Force.com application.
To help facilitate the integration, DataMotion offers a comprehensive API program featuring developer tools, resources, and support designed to ensure fast and successful workflow integration for mobile and non-mobile platforms. Highlights include:
- Software Developers Kit (SDK):
- RESTful and SOAP APIs with multiple language support, including sample code for C#, Java, Visual Basic (VB.Net), and PHP.
- SDK Technical Reference Manual with technical specs and uses of the SDK in a working environment.
- SDK Demos for each programming language, providing a working sample application with documented source code to demonstrate implementation.
- Pre-production Sandbox Environment: Allows developers to create, test, and preview applications and changes before going live. The Sandbox is isolated from production and does not include any live customer data.
- End-to-end Support: From pre-integration consulting to ongoing engineering guidance, DataMotion offers start-to-finish integration and developer support.
For more information on integrating DataMotion with Salesforce, contact [email protected], visit http://www.datamotion.com/hipaa-compliant-secure-information-exchange-for-salesforce, or call (800) 672-7233.