Code42, an endpoint data protection and management company based in Minneapolis, Minn., is celebrating the one-year anniversary of its Summit Partner Program, which has added hundreds of new partners and channel agents since its launch. Over the past year, the company reported an increase to its reseller roster of more than 700 channel partners and aims to grow that figure to more than 900 partners by the end of the year.
As part of its Summit Partner Program, Code42 launched several initiatives to better support partners throughout the sales cycle, including:
- Formalized onboarding to educate partners and spark productivity within the first 90 days of joining the program.
- New Partner Resource Center provides partners with tools, co-brandable content, and resources that support the sales process.
- Assisted sales model to work alongside partners through each step of the opportunity process.
- Summit Up partner webinar, held each quarter, features video interviews highlighting key wins in the channel to celebrate partner successes and share insights and effective sales plays.
- Automated quoting application provides partners with anytime access to generating sales quotes.
- Strategic account mapping and targeted demand generation activities led by channel account managers and regional teams to help partners uncover and generate opportunities.
- Refreshed training and certification program enables partners to choose the curriculum and method—on-site or on-demand—that makes the most sense for their business. Partners can choose from several tracks: CrashPlan for Enterprise “Sales,” CrashPlan for Enterprise “Technical,” or CrashPlan for Enterprise “Deep Dive.” Both on-site and on-demand training is free of charge. Partners can travel to Code42 headquarters or participate in online curriculum at their own pace.
- Annual “Channel Day” designed to build relationships with key partners and regional sales teams, offer on-going education, and drive new business opportunities through Code42-led prospecting exercises.
To learn more about the Summit Partner Program, visit http://www.code42.com/partner/.