As we all eagerly await a return to pre-pandemic life, there remains a yearning to network safely with peers and talk tech. As a result, the Channel Strong Tour road tour of America has returned to the road with an upbeat message of unity and confidence that the channel is coming back to life.
The tour is the brainchild of George Bardissi, CEO of unified communications software maker BVoIP, and features support from fellow road warriors at Acronis, Compliancy Group, ConnectBooster, Pax8, RocketCyber, newcloud networks, BitTitan, and Equilbrium Consulting.
Tour stops include:
- Monday, October 12, Nashville, Tenn.
- Tuesday, October 13, St Louis, Mo.
- Wednesday, October 14, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Thursday, October 15, Chicago, Ill.
- Friday, October 16, Lansing, Mich.
- Monday, October 19, Cleveland, Ohio
- Tuesday, October 20, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Wednesday, October 21, Dublin, Ohio
- Thursday, October 22, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Friday, October 23, Lexington, Ky.
You must register in advance to attend, and please bring canned food, which the tour team will deliver to a local food pantry. Complete details are available here.