Application delivery networking innovator Array Networks Inc. has announced immediate availability of its new APV 2600, 5600, 10600 and 10650 application delivery controller appliances.
Aimed at delivering price-performance and value for key segments of the ADC market, each appliance supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and the latest in multi-core processing and multi-core SSL acceleration.
- APV2600—Ideal for SMBs, the APV2600 is a compact 1U appliance that supports 10 Gbps of throughput, 5000 2048-bit SSL transactions per second, and 3 Gbps of SSL throughput.
- APV5600—Designed for SMBs with larger traffic demands, the APV5600 is a 2U appliance that supports 15 Gbps of throughput, 25,000 2048-bit SSL transactions per second and 10 Gbps of SSL throughput.
- APV10600—Engineered for the needs of large and global enterprises and service providers, the APV10600 is a 2U appliance that supports 80 Gbps of throughput, 45,000 2048-bit SSL transactions per second, and 15 Gbps of SSL throughput.
- APV10650—Array’s flagship application delivery controller, the APV1650 supports 120 Gbps of throughput, 70,000 2048-bit SSL transactions per second and 25 Gbps of SSL throughput.
For each new appliance, Array Networks says particular emphasis has been placed on price-performance for 2048-bit SSL acceleration.
“SSL acceleration is the most commonly purchased ‘advanced’ feature for customers buying a load balancer or application delivery controller - driven by the need to secure applications, content, and transactions over the Internet,” the company states in a press release submitted to ChannelPro-SMB. “
Advanced ADC Features
In addition to advanced server load balancing, link load balancing, global server load balancing (GSLB), connection multiplexing, SSL acceleration, compression, caching, traffic shaping, and application security, the APV 2600, 5600, 10600 and 10650 appliances support a range of features, including:
- ePolicy Scripting—Enables administrators to create custom logic to control application traffic.
- IPv6—IPv6 Ready Forum Gold Certified to support feature parity and operate in IPv6 networks.
- SLB-PT & NAT64/DNS64—Supports migration from IPv4 to IPv6 and provides a means for IPv6 and IPv4 networks and clients to communicate.
- Independent Session Control - Improves persistence and security while enhancing application performance.
- eCloud API—Gives cloud providers a scripting tool to assist with integrating APV Series ADCs with cloud management systems.
- Additional ADC Features—Theses include TCP stateful failover, N+1 clustering, role-based administration control, and advanced ACLs (SLB QoS).
APV 2600, 5600, 10600 and 10650 appliances are available immediately.