If you want to sell your business, be prepared to kiss a lot of…jerks. So says Rory Sanchez, formerly of True Digital Security, in an insightful conversation about his exit process with Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Rayanne Buchianico, of ABC Solutions, PSA Impact, and Sell My MSP. Matt, Rich, and Rayanne also have much to say about Intel’s latest data center chips, recently published advice for end users from the U.K. government to treat MSPs as extensions of your attack surface, evidence that AI engine GPT-3 is great at writing phishing emails, and recommendations on managing techs. No jerks whatsoever! We guarantee it.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 252
Title: High Jerk Tolerance
File size: 72.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Rayanne Buchianico, CEO, ABC Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Intel Launches 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processors, Max Series CPUs
- Using MSPs to administer your cloud services
- AI-generated texts could increase people’s exposure to threats
- Tech Management Pro Tips
- Cerberus Sentinel announces acquisition of True Digital Security
- Rich's ICYMI preview and quickie preview of the week ahead